Some easy steps you must know to secure your privacy.
- While using Internet browser in your Android phone press menu button in the upper right corner.(with 3 dots)
- Tap to History button and proceed to next step. There you will have to option remove individual history or clean all history.
- If you want to remove individual history follow step 3.
- If you want to remove entire browsing history from browser follow step 4 and tap to clean all history button. You can also find this option in bottom of setting >Privacy.
- Here you will get option for removing saved passwords, remove history and cache. Its better to remove cache and history.
- Tap to "Clear" button for selected options and wait for completion of processing.
More Privacy Ideas!
- Use Incognito window while using Chrome browser in your phone. If you use incognito browser will not store your browsing history.
- Of course there are lots of browsers other than chrome. They all have private window for private browsing. Firefox, Opera mobile, Dolphin, Dolphin-Zero are some examples. Doplhin-Zero always run in private window. It never stores browsing history.